The Bear Republic family is driven to make great beer! We can do that because we have a great team. Making great beer requires passion and dedication from everyone on the team. If you have that passion and are interested in joining us, take a look at what openings we have and let us know if something sparks your drive.
Don’t see your perfect fit? We’re growing fast and spots can open at any time so send your résumé to
Current Openings (2)
Bear Republic Brewing Company is in search of experienced Servers who are self-motivated individuals with a “get it done” attitude. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talent to a thriving and popular organization, Bear Republic is the place for you.
Must be available for evenings and weekends and have a flexible schedule.
- ServSafe/Food Handlers Certificate required.
- ABC Certificate required.
- Understands dining room service procedures.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Committed to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
Bear Republic Brewing Co. is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to work closely with our Executive Chef.
The Sous Chef is responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen, and provides professional leadership and direction to kitchen personnel. The Sous Chef will help plan and direct food preparation in the kitchen and assist the Executive Chef with menu planning, inventory, and managing of supplies. You will also aid in making sure the kitchen is up to safety standards and that staff are obeying sanitation rules. During mealtimes, it is important that the Sous Chef be quick on his/her feet and be able to make smart decisions instantly. This position is full-time. Must be available for evening and weekend shifts and have a flexible schedule.
THE FOLLOWING JOB QUALIFICATIONS ARE NECESSARY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Proven success as a Sous Chef or Executive Chef in a high volume restaurant.
- Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service.
- Experience managing a busy kitchen.
- Experience ordering and monitoring supplies.
- Culinary training or extensive cooking and production experience.
- A minimum of 4 years working in a food preparation position with at least half of that time supervising others.
- Awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Understanding of proper use and maintenance of major kitchen equipment, including stoves, refrigeration, slicer, knives, and dish machine.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Food Handler’s card.
- Professional communication skills, oral and written. Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to work in a high energy and demanding environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and is a team player.
- Works well under pressure.
Pay is negotiable, depending upon experience.
We offer medical, dental, and vision; vacation and sick time, and retirement (all administered within company and state/federal guidelines).
If you are interested in the above opportunities, please send your résumé and cover letter to;
To those of who take your valuable time to apply for this position but don’t hear back from us, we want to say THANK YOU and we sincerely appreciate your interest in Bear Republic Brewing Company. We say this now because we don’t believe in impersonal auto-responses and it is simply not possible for us to send a personal thank you to each of you for applying.